Discuta aqui bocha, curling, boliche e outros esportes!

Wand Villela
  •  11244 posts
  •  

Bruceexx
  •  14323 posts
  •  

Wand Villela escreveu:
    Bruceexx escreveu: Maldita FIA.

Por falar em jogo, voltei a jogar o F1 2006 pra PC esses dias. Muito bom viu.
    2006 ou 16 ?

Wand Villela
  •  11244 posts
  •  

Bruceexx escreveu:
    Wand Villela escreveu:
    Bruceexx escreveu: Maldita FIA.

Por falar em jogo, voltei a jogar o F1 2006 pra PC esses dias. Muito bom viu.
    2006 ou 16 ?
    Saquei

O 2006 eu não joguei.

Wand Villela
  •  11244 posts
  •  

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Lakitus
  •  45590 posts
  •  

Imagem

Felipe Massa podría volver a Williams este 2018

Felipe Massa, recientemente nombrado como máxima autoridad a nivel karting CIK-FIA está nuevamente en la lista de candidatos para pilotar en Williams. “A Massa no le importaría volver. Si hay una oportunidad, la tomará”, comenta Andrea Giache. Sería emular a Nigel Mansell, quien se retiró en 1990, 1992 y 1995.

Kubica no convenció del todo

Inicialmente los de Williams declararon que harían un anuncio post test de Abu Dhabi. Pero no fue el caso. Según los reportes, Kubica está bien físicamente pero dudan de su capacidad para sacar el mejor tiempo, sobre todo a una vuelta. Kubica comentó que sólo volverá si está en un nivel competitivo, no va a manchar la imagen de excelente piloto, peleador, fino y rápido que lo caracterizó.

https://motorygas.com/2017/12/09/felipe ... este-2018/

Imagem

@Farofas curtirá

Farofas
  •  195149 posts
  •  

Chega desse desgraçado peloamor

Wand Villela
  •  11244 posts
  •  

KANAAN GETS CHANCE TO LEARN UNIVERSAL KIT AT SEBRING TEST
    Imagem

SEBRING, Florida – After his first stint in a car equipped with the new universal aero kit, Tony Kanaan posted a photo of it on Instagram. Seven hours later, it had more than 2,700 likes and numerous positive comments about its appearance.

“To me, the look matters,” Kanaan said during a break in manufacturer testing today at Sebring International Raceway. “It matters to me and it matters to fans. Let’s put it this way: If you walk into a restaurant or an airport looking like a bum, it doesn’t matter who you are. People are going to judge you based on your appearance. That’s just the way humans are. But when you walk into that restaurant wearing a nice suit, people are going to treat you better.

“It’s the same with a car. People are going to love the way this car looks, and it’s going to attract them more.”

In his first on-track work since signing with AJ Foyt Racing in October, Kanaan completed several long runs in the team’s No. 14 ABC Supply Chevrolet. After the morning session, he said it was too early to judge the feel of the new kit.

“I wouldn’t say it’s bad, but I wouldn’t say it’s great – it’s a work in progress,” Kanaan said. “It’s hard for me to tell right now because it’s just three hours. Plus, it’s a new team. We have new guys. We’re trying to do everything at once, which is kind of hard. We’re taking our time. I’m letting the guys get into the flow. Right now, I couldn’t make an assessment, but I wasn’t unhappy with the car and the way we unloaded it this morning, for sure. It was faster than I expected.”

Kanaan’s new boss agreed with praise for the kit’s sleek, simple design that harkens to earlier days of open-wheel racing.

“We still put on a show, and part of that is the look of the product,” team president Larry Foyt said. “More importantly, it’s about how it races. With the competitiveness of INDYCAR, I don’t feel like the racing is going to be an issue.”

Engineer Eric Cowdin, who has been with Kanaan for much of his 20-year career and was hired this fall as the team’s technical director, oversaw the debut. Also watching was Matheus Leist, the 19-year-old Brazilian hired to drive the team’s No. 4 car for the 2018 Verizon IndyCar Series season.

“I grew up watching Tony and Helio (Castroneves),” Leist said. “To be at this point now and working with him is a dream come true.”

The pairing of Kanaan, who won the 2013 Indianapolis 500, and team owner A.J. Foyt, who won four 500s during his legendary career, is a matchup of like-minded racers.

“We’re here to grow this team,” Kanaan said. “As long as everybody is on the same page, we’ll be OK. I had a chat with A.J. before we signed. I said, ‘A.J., I’m here because I want to be here. I’m here because the name you have in racing deserves to be winning. If I can help, I’m here 100 percent.’”

Like others who have tested the new kit that all cars will use in 2018, the reduction in downforce is its most notable characteristic. Kanaan agreed.

“I’ve been driving for 21 years, so I’m sure at some point in my career I’ve driven something like this before,” he said. “It’s definitely different. I enjoy it, but it’s different.”

Today’s test was the second day for Chevrolet on Sebring’s short course and included Simon Pagenaud and Josef Newgarden in the No. 2 Team Penske Chevy. Team Penske and Ed Carpenter Racing each had a car on track Tuesday. Honda will test with two cars on Thursday, the final manufacturer day before the INDYCAR-mandated testing blackout over the holidays. Team testing is permitted beginning Jan. 7.

All full-season entries will participate in an open test Feb. 9-10 at Phoenix Raceway. The 2018 season opener is the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg on March 11.

Ghaleston
  •  12551 posts
  •  

já podem mudar para temporada 2018

HiSpi
  •  4533 posts
  •  

Farofas escreveu: Chega desse desgraçado peloamor
    Que decepção, em vez de apoiar o desportista brasileiro guerreiro no esporte de elite, só destila ódio e inveja.

Ghaleston
  •  12551 posts
  •  

sem brasileiros por enquanto :xis:

Maikson
  •  11393 posts
  •  

Conseguiram deixar algo mais feio que o logo novo :suando:

UltraRS
  •  11815 posts
  •  

Maikson  isso

Dantas
  •  15193 posts
  •  

grid girls era o unico motivo ainda pra assistir F1
    puta merda.

:chorar:

Wand Villela
  •  11244 posts
  •  

Carro da Indy ficou lindão. Pietro foi confirmado na Dale Coyne para 7 corridas na temporada, inclusive as 500 milhas de Indianapolis

Imagem

MENSAGENS RECENTES

O melhor conteúdo: seguro, estável e de fácil manutenção, desde 2012