Glorious PC gaming master race vs. dirty console gaming peasants

Magnífico
  •  13692 posts
  •  

Eu devo ter jogado SC2 diaramente durante uns 3 ou 4 anos e nunca terminei nenhuma campanha :lol:

Hankey
  •  85643 posts
  •  

Ainda rolou pegar
    Tava na minha wishlist esse jogo

bigodon
  •  21245 posts
  •  

Imagem
    Rayge has also revealed how the game’s performs on his PC system (Intel i7 6850K with an NVIDIA Titan XP graphics card). According to Rayge, Project CARS 2 runs with 120fps in 4K on Ultra settings when there are 8 cars on the track. On more demanding scenarios – like for example rain at night – the game runs with 80-90fps in 4K on Ultra settings.
    ok que o pc do cara não é nenhuma maquininha
    mas seguindo exemplo do pj cars 1, o 2 parece estar bem otimizado

rodou entre 80-120fps no ultra 4k
    imagino que quem tenha abaixo de 1080ti possa rodar ultra 1440 e 1080 super de boas com framerate parecidos ou no mínimo 60

Magnífico
  •  13692 posts
  •  

O desempenho do PC1 era ridículo em placas AMD e eles nunca consertaram. Não comprarei nenhum jogo dessa empresa lixo.

JLucasRJ
  •  22751 posts
  •  

Humble Bundle da Telltale

Pay $1 or more!
    Sam & Max: Season 1
    Sam & Max: Season 2
    Puzzle Agent 1
    Puzzle Agent 2
    Bone - Episode 1 & Episode 2
    Hector: Badge of Carnage
    Telltale Texas Hold'em
    Poker Night at the Inventory
    The Walking Dead - Season 1

Pay more than the average of $7.17 to also unlock!
    The Walking Dead: Michonne
    Tales from the Borderlands
    The Walking Dead - Season 2
    Game of Thrones
    The Walking Dead: A New Frontier 50% OFF Humble Store Coupon

Pay $15 or more to also unlock!
    Batman - The Telltale Series
    Minecraft: Story Mode
    Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass

JLucasRJ
  •  22751 posts
  •  

Half-Life 3 would likely have ended without resolution, says Marc Laidlaw
    Series writer reflects on what could have been.
    Half-Life 3, aka the Half-Life game that doesn't exist, probably wouldn't have tied off any narrative loose ends anyway, according to series writer Marc Laidlaw. The former Valve staffer and Half-Life 2 writer said as much in a new interview over at Arcade Attack, and the reason? So that there could be more Half-Life games, of course.

Asked whether Half-Life 3 will ever be released, Laidlaw was pretty blunt. "No idea," he said, before confirming he wouldn't return to the company even if it did return to active development.

"I had ideas for Episode 3," he said. "They were all supposed to take the series to a point where I could step away from it and leave it to the next generation. I had hoped for a reset between HL2 and HL3 that was as dramatic as the shift between HL1 and HL2. I honestly don’t know if anyone else shared this goal, but it seemed important to me to give ultimate freedom to whoever inherited the series, with my own personal set of loose ends tied up to my satisfaction. "

"Unfortunately, I was not able to do that," he continued. "But I never thought as far ahead as HL3, unless you were to say that HL3 and Episode 3 were the same thing. I will say that I expected every instalment would end without resolution, forever and ever…"

Sounds promising! Oh, and Half-Life 3 or HL2 Episode 3 wouldn't result in the end of Gordon Freeman's story necessarily. "There was some rumor going around that Ep3 or HL3 would end Gordon Freeman’s story, and I don’t think that was accurate. My intention was that Ep3 would simply tie up the plot threads that were particular to HL2. But it would still end like HL1 and HL2, with Gordon in an indeterminate space, on hold, waiting for the next game to begin. So one cliffhanger after another."

So there you have it: even if there was a Half-Life 3, it would likely only leave you wanting for a Half-Life 4, and then a Half-Life 5, and then more and more Half-Life games, until finally the apocalypse arrives, and computers no longer work (because there's no electricity!). Perhaps under those circumstances, as we trawl the ruins of our civilisation in search of Spam cans and undiseased rats, we would still be in want of a new Half-Life.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/half-life-3-woul ... rc-laidlaw

Soparalokos7
  •  14179 posts
  •  

GTA v tá por 49 reais na nuuuuvem

Mota Offspring
  •  56684 posts
  •  

peguei esse shadow warrior

na verdade já tenho, mas agora tenho os DLCs também :girlhappy:

bigodon
  •  21245 posts
  •  

MLDS 3.0 ta muito jumpável
    vontade enorme, pq esse lance de já poder explorar planetas me anima

Lavos
  •  37010 posts
  •  

deu uma brochada depois das noticias dessa semana :lagrimas:

Imagem

essa imagem eh absurda :lol:

bigodon
  •  21245 posts
  •  

a cloud imperium podia ter a grana da rockstar né
    aqueles pau no cu tem dinheiro até cagar sangue

o que os caras querem fazer é insano pra quantidade de dinheiro e material humano pra produzir

po e isso é só UM SISTEMA
    eles vão precisar fazer igual o elite se quiserem povoar a galáxia ou cluster de parte da galáxia que eles tão fazendo o jogo

eu entendo que fazer o barato handcrafted assume uma qualidade brutal em contra custo de tempo x dinheiro, os planetas do elite ou do no mans sky são merda... tem nada de interessante pra fazer neles e todos parecem ridiculamente iguais, agora que tem ficado bom por causa dos aliens no elite, então a busca por runas ancientes e coisas sobre os aliens esquentou um pouco

eu não ficaria triste se fizessem isso no SC, tipo de cada sistema, fazem pelo menos 1 planeta com luas feitas na mão ou com detalhe máximo de atenção procedural

o resto manda no algoritimo mesmo, se não o jogo vai fica pronto nunca

Hankey
  •  85643 posts
  •  

bigodon escreveu: a cloud imperium podia ter a grana da rockstar né
    aqueles pau no cu tem dinheiro até cagar sangue

Mr. Kearns and others have now vaulted Star Citizen into the record books. Since 2013, the game has quietly amassed more than $148 million in funding — all from regular people who have donated either through the crowdfunding site Kickstarter or through the game’s online donations page. The amount is a record for a crowdfunded video game, and one of the largest for any crowdfunded project. Star Citizen’s developer, Cloud Imperium Games, has not taken any money from traditional financiers.

Mota Offspring
  •  56684 posts
  •  

se é pra fazer isso daí de procedurally generated é melhor demorar mais 10 anos e fazer direito

MENSAGENS RECENTES

https://twitter.com/SeLigaFiel/status/178094694789[…]

https://twitter.com/EspacoGlorioso/status/178077[…]

ano passado nessa mesma semana são paulo e […]

O melhor conteúdo: seguro, estável e de fácil manutenção, desde 2012