Glorious PC gaming master race vs. dirty console gaming peasants

Magnífico
  •  13692 posts
  •  

Acho que o @Jordanes do Mar Jônico está muito presunçoso nessa opinião. Uma coisa é o sujeito jogar Paladins em vez de Overwatch. Um é claramente uma cópia mal feita de algo original e brilhantemente produzido. Jogar Paladins em vez de Overwatch é pura falta de bom gosto.

Mas PUBG e DK não têm absolutamente nada a ver. A experiência que PUBG fornece é única na indústria ou só é possível em jogos igualmente porcos, tipo H1Z1. Quem quer aquela experiência não tem escolha. Ficar ditando quais experiências a pessoas deveriam querer ter me parece presunçoso demais.

JLucasRJ
  •  22752 posts
  •  

NieR producer Yosuke Saito teases series’ future developments
    NieR series producer Yosuke Saito was asked about the series’ future developments in the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation.

As for a game, we’re making preparations for the setting which you could guess from the fact that we were recruiting a scenario planner,” Saito said. “I hope you will look forward to it.

As for the question of whether NieR: Automata director Yoko Taro is up to the task, Saito said, “He is… I would like to believe (laughs). Yoko says he will do anything as long as he receives money for it, but there is no one who doesn’t move for money as much as that man. He only wants to do what he wants to do. So I’ll try my best to explicitly say what he doesn’t want to do to guide him towards what I want to do (laughs).
    https://gematsu.com/2017/11/nier-produc ... velopments

No Life
  •  19556 posts
  •  

Não conhecia. Jogo dos mesmos caras que fizeram aquele último do Sherlock Holmes.
    Falaram que é pra ser um jogo de investigação de mundo aberto baseado histórias do Lovecraft. :rimbuk:
    Hankey  isso

Hankey
  •  85643 posts
  •  

Interessante hein
    It's not that random. The generation occurs in accordance with a set of rules we assign to each street/district/neighborhood. So unless we specifically ask the tool to put ten narrow buildings in a row, it won't really happen. Anyway, as the video says, we can modify our city any time we want, and after something is generated we give it a closer look to see if everything is okay, that there's no weird collision and so on. TL;DR, don't worry, we got it :)

Tigass
  •  22135 posts
  •  

Tem 2 jogos grandes pra sair baseado em Lovecraft, esse e o Call of Chtulhu

JLucasRJ
  •  22752 posts
  •  

Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’ mentions PS4, PS Vita
    Spike Chunsoft is recruiting staff for “Danganronpa modeling and texture creation.”

According to the job listing, which was posted on November 13, the company is seeking a game programmer, character designer, and 3D designer who will “mainly participate in [the development of] Danganronpa.” The specific duties of the staff are said to consist of “character modeling” and “texture creation.”

The work environment section of the job listing reads the following:

Platforms: PlayStation 4, PS Vita, etc.
    Genre: Action, etc.
    Tools: Maya, ZBrush, PhotoShop

The “etc.” part of each bullet can be a bit confusing, but at the very least it suggests a new Danganronpa action game is in development for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita. The “character modeling” duties of the recruited staff also support that, as characters in traditional Danganronpa games are 2D.
    http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/20021645.html
    https://gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chuns ... ita-action

JLucasRJ
  •  22752 posts
  •  

Cyberpunk 2077 will include online elements to ensure long-term success, says CD Projekt
    In conversation with Polish investment site Strefa Inwestorow (via TechRaptor), Kiciński explores the areas in which Cyberpunk aims to improve on The Witcher 3's success, despite remaining tight-lipped on the particulars.

Here's the man himself (don't forget subtitles, assuming you don't speak Polish):
    "We want to experiment in new fields that were not yet explored in the Witcher," says Kiciński above, as translated by YouTube's English subtitles. "I can’t say much about Cyberpunk, although our ambitions are set really high because that is our style of work. We want to go even higher, and especially seeing how we’re having a business chat, we’re interested in Cyberpunk being commercially even more significant."

On that point, Kiciński is asked about the possibility of multiplayer in Cyberpunk 2077.

He replies: "Online is necessary, or very recommended if you wish to achieve a long-term success. At some point, we have mentioned that there will be a certain online element related to Cyberpunk."
    http://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-w ... d-projekt/

:rimbuk2:

JLucasRJ
  •  22752 posts
  •  

(10min de gameplay do Secret of Mana esse terceiro. E não tem legenda)

Kar
  •  34197 posts
  •  

Resumindo: Vai ter lootbox sim, pode começar o choro.

JLucasRJ
  •  22752 posts
  •  

Kar escreveu: Resumindo: Vai ter lootbox sim, pode começar o choro.
    Fala isso não :suando:

Mota Offspring
  •  56700 posts
  •  

garantir long term success = lootboxes, pode ter certeza

ainda mais envolvendo online

ou isso ou mensalidades, como só WoW consegue escapar de criticas por mensalidade nos dias de hoje, aposto em lootboxes

desde que seja cosmética, nem ligo

JLucasRJ
  •  22752 posts
  •  

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice announced for PS4, Switch
    The latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals My Hero Academia: One’s Justice, a new battle action game from Bandai Namco for PlayStation 4 and Switch.

The game will feature stage destruction through attacks. A trailer will debut at Jump Festa 2018, which runs from December 16 to 17.
    Imagem
    Imagem

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/hero-academ ... ps4-switch

MENSAGENS RECENTES

Barco deu um gol pro City.. primeira vez titular.

Terminei Horizon FW gostei muito do jogo embo[…]

PlayStation™

nunca joguei fallout 4, só sei da á[…]

https://twitter.com/futebol_info/status/17835415[…]

O melhor conteúdo: seguro, estável e de fácil manutenção, desde 2012