Today Sony Interactive Entertainment announced that Gran Turismo Sport is getting a series of updated starting on November 27th.
The first update is 1.06 on November 27th, bringing three new cars and the ability to enjoy the Livery Editor, Scapes and Campaign modes offline, even if an internet connection will still be required to save. Various tweaks and adjustments to balance and gameplay will also be included.
in December there will be another major update that will bring a new single-player mode called “GT League,” based on the GT Mode of previous games. It will include a series of single-player races from beginner to pro levels, and even endurance races. This mode will be expanded with more races in2 2018.
The December update will also include plenty of new cars, which you can find listed below.
Mazda — RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
Nissan — Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
Ford — F-150 SVT Raptor
Lamborghini — Countach LP400
Ferrari — F40
Ferrari — Enzo Ferrari
KTM — X-BOW R
Suzuki — Swift Sport
Volkswagen — Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
Chris Holstrom Concepts — 1967 Chevy Nova
Chevrolet — Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
There are approximately 50 new cars planned for addition between now and March 2018, with further updates coming down the line, which will also include new tracks.
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following 3 cars have been added:
・IsoRivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
・Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) (Gr.1)
・Shelby Cobra 427 (N500)
2. Physics Simulation Model
- Some elements of the car physics simulation model have been improved. This can be noticed especially in the handling of commercial cars, which exhibit less grip on the road;
- Control management of the ABS when set to ‘Standard’ has been adjusted, improving handling under braking conditions;
- Control management for rear wheel drive cars when TCS is set higher than ‘2’ has been adjusted, raising stability at corner exits.
3. Campaign Mode
- It is now possible to play the campaign mode while being offline;
- In line with the changes to the physics simulation model, the difficulty level of the Driving School and Mission Challenges events have been adjusted;
- As a consequence of the change to the above difficulty levels, the ranking boards of the Driving School, Mission Challenge, and Circuit Experience have been reset. (This has no impact on game progress and the Gold/Silver/Bronze results achieved before the reset).
4. Livery Editor
- It is now possible to use the Livery Editor while being offline;
- It is now possible to create and edit Liveries of a car even when it is not selected as current car;
- It is now possible to apply liveries to cars loaned for the Manufacturer Series. (It is now possible to participate in the Manufacturer Series races with cars displaying custom liveries).
- A Museum section has been added to Bugatti in Brand Central.
6. Race Screen
- There is now a warning indicator when the fuel level is low.
- It is now possible to adjust the balance of sound effects during gameplay. The adjustment can be made from [Options] -> [Sound Volume].
- It is now possible to use the Scapes feature while being offline;
- “Autumn Leaves” has been added to the featured collection. In line with this, a few new Photo Spots have been added.
9. Sports Mode
- It is now possible to download and view the replays from the top drivers in the Daily Race Qualifying Time Attack rankings;
- A network indicator is now displaying the connection status and quality of the participating players;
- The judgement algorithm of the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) has been improved. It is also now possible to see the deductions of SR points for other drivers involved in a collision/incident with your car.
10. Sports Mode / Lobby
- It is now possible to select premade phrases when entering text chat;
- You can now set an automatic greeting message for when you enter a lobby. The content of this text can be edited from [My Menu] -> [Profile Settings]. (Up to 40 characters).
Other Improvements and Adjustments
Parece que foi por causa de um ataque a PSN/Alto número de acessos ao jogo ao mesmo tempo.