Glorious PC gaming master race vs. dirty console gaming peasants

Williamhawk
  •  1 posts
  •  

Hey everyone,

I recently was gifted my friends gaming PC, and I've been playing some CS:GO, PUBG, Ori and the Blind Forest, Doom and some other games I had already purchased on my MacBook, but was never able to play. I mostly played on my PS4, but now I have my PS4, my PC and Nintendo Switch (along with some older consoles I still have laying around, Wii U, Xbox 360 and old nintendo consoles).

I haven't tried using a controller for any PC games yet, I've only been using the keyboard and mouse. I like it for games like CS:GO and PUBG, but I feel like Doom would be more comfortable with a controller. I own OVERWATCH on my PS4 and play with a controller, but I have been thinking of also buying it on the PC and trying it with keyboard and mouse.

Here's the question(s):
    Do you use a controller or keyboard and mouse for gaming on PC?
    Do you switch between the two, depending on the game?
    What games or type of games do you use each for?
    And what's he best controller to use on a PC?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

vilela_09
  •  40472 posts
  •  

teclado e mouse é para menininhas, controle sempre

maxevor
  •  3656 posts
  •  

Williamhawk escreveu: Hey everyone,

I recently was gifted my friends gaming PC, and I've been playing some CS:GO, PUBG, Ori and the Blind Forest, Doom and some other games I had already purchased on my MacBook, but was never able to play. I mostly played on my PS4, but now I have my PS4, my PC and Nintendo Switch (along with some older consoles I still have laying around, Wii U, Xbox 360 and old nintendo consoles).

I haven't tried using a controller for any PC games yet, I've only been using the keyboard and mouse. I like it for games like CS:GO and PUBG, but I feel like Doom would be more comfortable with a controller. I own OVERWATCH on my PS4 and play with a controller, but I have been thinking of also buying it on the PC and trying it with keyboard and mouse.

Here's the question(s):
    Do you use a controller or keyboard and mouse for gaming on PC?
    Do you switch between the two, depending on the game?
    What games or type of games do you use each for?
    And what's he best controller to use on a PC?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

1) Keyboard and mouse for fps, mobas, mmorpg and controller for games like the witcher 3, skyrim, GTA V and so...
    2) Yes. BF1 for example I use the controller to tanks, helicopters, jet and keyboard and mouse for all the rest
    3) Answered
    4) The best bang for the buck is the xbox 360 controller, it's probably the mostly used aswell.
    Editado pela última vez por maxevor em 20/11/2017, 10:36, em um total de 1 vez.

Lavos
  •  37010 posts
  •  

Quem usa controle em jogos de tiro tem sérios problemas mentais.

maxevor
  •  3656 posts
  •  

Lavos escreveu: Quem usa controle em jogos de tiro tem sérios problemas mentais.
    Não força.

Se o sujeito tiver somente um ps4 ou xboxone da pra se virar legal no controle, com o tempo vc melhora bastante a precisão.

Se for no PC e o jogo for puramente FPS ai eu concordo. Mas se for um bf1/bf4 por exemplo fica muito melhor controlar o tanque, helicoptero, jato, cavalo... pelo controle.

Lavos
  •  37010 posts
  •  

Obviamente falei no PC né cara

Afternoon
  •  5530 posts
  •  

controle do xbox 360 é melhor q do one?

Hankey
  •  85643 posts
  •  

blablabla check my spam
    flw

DAC
  •  15131 posts
  •  

Teclado e mouse é uma merda salvo um ou outro estilo especifico.

São Marcos
  •  14285 posts
  •  

Mensagem apagada pelo moderador

MENSAGENS RECENTES

PlayStation™

to quase largando ghost os tsushima, quantidade […]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMycxAluGfs&ab[…]

Peguem leve pra não estragar o velór[…]

Os bolsonaristas vão em massa na micheque, […]

O melhor conteúdo: seguro, estável e de fácil manutenção, desde 2012