Glorious PC gaming master race vs. dirty console gaming peasants

Magnífico
  •  13692 posts
  •  

Baixei aqui. Nunca joguei esses jogos de fazendinha, mas tô curtindo para relaxar enquanto ouço um podcast etc.

Alguém mais jogando?

Blue Dragon
  •  41383 posts
  •  

TARTARUGA DE BAUNILHA escreveu: Não sei do que se trata, mas Harvest Moon com certeza é melhor
    Esse é um harvest moon com mais opções segundo minhas fontes ;)
    Tipo tem combate e talz

Hankey
  •  85643 posts
  •  

Tinha esquecido desse jogo

Vou cmprei

Guilherme
  •  22654 posts
  •  

Meu tio jogava antes de se matar.

Super Fofo
  •  43532 posts
  •  

famoso harvest moon SJW com gráfico de rpg maker

passo

Magnífico
  •  13692 posts
  •  

Super Fofo escreveu: famoso harvest moon SJW com gráfico de rpg maker

passo
    deixa de ser amargo

In a curious way, Stardew Valley also defies the trajectory of the games industry at large. It isn't helmed by a large team, or even an experienced team that has been whetted on the grinding stone of triple-A production. It is feature-complete, publisher-supported, and absent of buzz words. It is a homage that wears its influences on its sleeve, while being simultaneously conscious of its predecessors' inadequacies. In a time of crowdfunding and virtual reality and Early Access, Stardew Valley feels like the escape, a throwback to a simpler era, a motif that it reinforces through a variety of cutscenes.

Magnífico
  •  13692 posts
  •  

james escreveu: Tem multiplayer?
    Não. Mas há o projeto de incluir no futuro.

Hankey
  •  85643 posts
  •  

passo
    Puta merda

Ainda bem que ainda não comprei. Não acompanhei o desenvolvimento nem sei quem tá fazendo. Tem mais infos (pode ser só uns keywords pra eu procurar no googl)?

Mota Offspring
  •  56683 posts
  •  

sjw porque? dá pra casar homem com homem? é isso?

achei bacana, não ia pegar porque não tava a fim de me dedicar muito tempo nesse jogo, mas vi vários grandes elogios ao jogo, então tá na wishlist, se ficar barato eu pego

2001 de Stanley Ipkiss
  •  20732 posts
  •  

Magnífico escreveu:

passo
    deixa de ser amargo

In a curious way, Stardew Valley also defies the trajectory of the games industry at large. It isn't helmed by a large team, or even an experienced team that has been whetted on the grinding stone of triple-A production. It is feature-complete, publisher-supported, and absent of buzz words. It is a homage that wears its influences on its sleeve, while being simultaneously conscious of its predecessors' inadequacies. In a time of crowdfunding and virtual reality and Early Access, Stardew Valley feels like the escape, a throwback to a simpler era, a motif that it reinforces through a variety of cutscenes.

Quem escreveu esse review não deve ter acompanhado a cena indie nos últimos tempos.

Super Fofo
  •  43532 posts
  •  

Mota Offspring escreveu: sjw porque? dá pra casar homem com homem? é isso?

mas só isso não faria sjw, casa homem com homem quem quer

o problema foi usar isso como ponto de marketing e atacar harvest moon por ser "sexista" e não ter na hora de divulgar o jogo

Magnífico
  •  13692 posts
  •  

Super Fofo escreveu:
    Mota Offspring escreveu: sjw porque? dá pra casar homem com homem? é isso?

mas só isso não faria sjw, casa homem com homem quem quer

o problema foi usar isso como ponto de marketing e atacar harvest moon por ser "sexista" e não ter na hora de divulgar o jogo
    boa ideia. vamos começar a analisar as visões políticas de quem produz jogos, música e filme antes de jogar, ouvir música e assistir filmes

Mota Offspring
  •  56683 posts
  •  

ridiculo do cara mesmo, o cara basicamente deve a ideia do jogo dele a harvest moon e fica tirando onda por uma bobagem dessas

mas se tiver uma promo eu dou uma conferida

ai caramba
  •  36185 posts
  •  

odeio harvest moon, passo.

TARTARUGA DE BAUNILHA
  •  16171 posts
  •  

Resumo: indie desenvolvido por amadores que chupinharam um clássico e ainda enfiaram uma visão politicamente correta no meio

passo

Afternoon
  •  5530 posts
  •  

To jogando faz um tempo, até agora nao vi nenhum tipo de sjwisse... é um sucessor decente do harvest moon

james
  •  25573 posts
  •  

http://stardewvalley.net/post-launch-pr ... -and-more/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello everyone!

First, I’d like to thank you all so much for playing Stardew Valley. The game has been more successful than I ever imagined, and I’m very grateful to everyone for granting me this amazing opportunity. I can’t say it enough– the community that’s formed around this game is incredible… full of kind, talented people who have given Stardew Valley a life of it’s own. It’s really cool. heart

The last couple of months have been pretty wild for me. I released seven patches… with bug fixes, adjustments, and some new content here and there. In addition, I’ve been keeping up with interviews, business stuff, social media platforms, and helping people who are having issues with the game. In short, I’ve been extremely busy.

Toward the end of April the launch buzz had cooled off enough that I could afford to take a short break. It’s been nice… I’ve actually played some other games for the first time in a long while, which was fun (Final Fantasy IX, Factorio, Age Of Empires II) . I feel refreshed, and I’m ready to get back to work!

First, here is a list of what’s planned for the future of Stardew Valley:

Version 1.1 — A substantial content update
    Co-op Multiplayer
    Localizing for non-english regions
    Mac/Linux Ports
    Console Ports
    Merchandise
    Now, there’s obviously a huge amount of work involved to achieve all this… and I am just one person. I know in the past I’ve been very adamant about doing everything myself… and I still am, when it comes to game design and content. However, I’ve decided to seek outside help for some of the more technical things listed above. More specifically, I’ve accepted an offer from Chucklefish in which they will handle the porting, localization, and the technical side of multiplayer. This will allow me to focus on creating new game content for version 1.1, which I will continue to do entirely on my own.

This should result in faster overall development and reduced workload for me, while preserving my artistic control over Stardew Valley. I think it will be beneficial for everyone.

There’s no official timetable for any of this yet… Mainly I just want to let you all know that multiplayer, porting and localization are actively being worked on.

In the meantime, I’d like to give a little rundown of some things I’m planning for version 1.1:

More late-game content
    New farm buildings
    New crops
    New artisan goods
    New advanced farming/producing mechanics
    Shane and Emily will be marriage candidates. They will also have more events and dialogue as a result.
    More marriage content for all spouses
    More events for the non-marriage NPC’s
    Improvements/Additions to mining and combat
    Ability to move buildings and other convenience features
    More bug fixes
    More secrets
    More small, fun touches to the world
    (note: anything in this list is subject to change)

MENSAGENS RECENTES

Essa Champions será a redençã[…]

Pela 1 vez em 34 anos o São Paulo perdeu […]

Nem assisti essa pelada. E domingo vamos tima[…]

Elon Musk

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLZ60GTXMAAohZ9?forma[…]

O melhor conteúdo: seguro, estável e de fácil manutenção, desde 2012