Michael Bay vai voltar a ganhar Oscar.

.Kiko.
  •  39589 posts
  •  

Excel Rose
  •  27426 posts
  •  

Assisti cry macho

Pobre Clint Eastwood, ta só a capa da gaita.

ai caramba
  •  36060 posts
  •  

mas o que

Channer
  •  5975 posts
  •  

É tipo uma expansão do Universo Toy Story, acho que no segundo filme eles falam que o Buzz era brinquedo baseado num astronauta.

Disney é uma máquina de ganhar dinheiro mesmo.

ai caramba
  •  36060 posts
  •  

Channer escreveu: É tipo uma expansão do Universo Toy Story, acho que no segundo filme eles falam que o Buzz era brinquedo baseado num astronauta.

Disney é uma máquina de ganhar dinheiro mesmo.
    o nome vem do Buzz Aldrin, astronauta real life

.Kiko.
  •  39589 posts
  •  

.Kiko.
  •  39589 posts
  •  

Bom diretor, bom elenco.

@Nitro aguarda ansioso. ;)

Lakitus
  •  45410 posts
  •  

Imagem

ai caramba
  •  36060 posts
  •  

Cu de Roberto Downey Jr, cade o Xeroque Rolmes 3 seu fdp? :x

ai caramba
  •  36060 posts
  •  

Channer escreveu:
    o gordinho de Game of Thrones :lolsuper: mto carisma

mais um filme pra Debora G Barbosa ficar conspirando teorias da elite mundial no youtube :emocao:

Lakitus
  •  45410 posts
  •  

Donald Sutherland em mais um filme sobre a Lua

o Emmerich deve ter gostado de Ad Astra, pelo jeito

.Kiko.
  •  39589 posts
  •  

Lakitus
  •  45410 posts
  •  

.Kiko.
  •  39589 posts
  •  

Courtney Howard: #LicoricePizza is delightfully less structured than most other PTA films. It’s an authentic slice of life, hang out movie. Themes come together gently, but brilliantly. There are really great, memorable sequences that sparkle and crackle.

david ehrlich: Licorice Pizza is god-tier PTA even *before* the 20-minute sequence where Bradley Cooper absolutely terrorizes the san fernando valley like a horny cocaine godzilla in a pantsuit. maybe the best movie i've ever seen about a teen selling waterbeds to impress his older jewish crush

karen han: LICORICE PIZZA is the only movie i’ve seen recently that made me think, “man, i love movies”

JJ Abrams: Truly incredible debut performances. There’s little better than going to a PTA movie. Be sure to see #LicoricePizza November 26!

Josh Blumenkran: LICORICE PIZZA a joyful fun romp of a film. PTA’s funniest film set in a the classic 1970’s. Cooper Hoffman is hilarious and Alana Haim you are captivated by her every move. Also has one of my favorite sequences in a film this year. The hollywood of this year. 9/10 #licoricepizza

Mike Ryan: LICORICE PIZZA is my personal favorite Paul Thomas Anderson movie since PUNCH DRUNK LOVE. For people who complain you want something “like Boogie Nights,” well, here you go.

Erik Davis: Bradley Cooper's performance in #LicoricePizza makes the kind of impact that Tom Cruise does in MAGNOLIA. It's big, showy and ridiculously fun to watch. You want more. His whole thing has this classic PTA short story feel to it, a la the drug-stealing sequence in BOOGIE NIGHTS

Jason Osia: LICORICE PIZZA: A whole lotttt of movie. Zany deep dive into the culture and politics of the era, but also one of the most heart-wrenchingly pure romances ever depicted on screen. The Shabbat dinner scene had me in stitches! Alanna Haim & Skyler Gisondo are absolutely wonderful

Perri Nemiroff: #LicoricePizza is a dream! An opportunity to become completely enveloped by 1970s LA and the comfort and charm of an impossibly sweet story about growing up and finding love. Alana Haim and Cooper Hoffman have my heart. What an utter joy watching them dazzle in this.

Esther Zuckerman: Look everyone is going to rave about Bradley Cooper’s sequence in Licorice Pizza, but I think the Sean Penn and Tom Waits one is my favorite and Harriet Sansom Harris gives the most incredible one scene performance that made me scream with joy.

Erik Anderson: LICORICE PIZZA is one of Paul Thomas Anderson's loosest & funniest films. Cooper Hoffman, and especially Alana Haim, give effortlessly natural performances and have great chemistry. Still, liked it more than loved it. Killer soundtrack, needed more Bradley Cooper. #LicoricePizza

Beatrice Verhoeven: Truly loved #LicoricePizza — Alana Haim is so charming. This is one I’ll watch again and again.

Matt Neglia: LICORICE PIZZA is Paul Thomas Anderson’s lightest & joyous film he’s made in some time, maybe ever. Sweet, hilarious & made with so much love & care. The various celebrity one-scene cameos are fun but Cooper Hoffman & Alana Haim steal our hearts with their incredible chemistry.

Drew Taylor: PTA’s #LicoricePizza really is very special. It’s so warm and full of life, braiding disparate plot threads (that themselves combine Hollywood lore, political fact, and LA tall tales) into an utterly intoxicating coming-of-age odyssey. A movie you can’t help but fall in love with

kyle autumnal: LICORICE PIZZA is strung together with such craft and skill, slickly greased, gooey, and crunchy, completely disgusting in concept, not sure why this was on the menu, but ended up being very satisfying.

Mestre PTA mais uma vez entregando um ótimo filme no seu habitat natural, @Nitro. :emocao:

MENSAGENS RECENTES

Depois de 20h no Starfield, o jogo finalmente fico[…]

Um Balder rubro negro

nossa, vai sair alguma coisa boa esse ano agor[…]

O melhor conteúdo: seguro, estável e de fácil manutenção, desde 2012