Tigass
  •  22135 posts
  •  

vilela_09 escreveu: de graça é caro esse lixo
    traveco

Tigass
  •  22135 posts
  •  

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Tigass
  •  22135 posts
  •  

Tão tentando cancelar o AngryJoe por abuso sexual

vilela_09
  •  40608 posts
  •  

Tigass escreveu: Tão tentando cancelar o AngryJoe por abuso sexual
    ele fez um vídeo falando merda de dragons dogma, tem que cancelar esse otário mesmo

vilela_09
  •  40608 posts
  •  

não gosto de jogos de plataforma 3d, porém crash eu gosto pq é corredorzão, simula um jogo 2d em 3d, se o pulo for mais preciso e a hitbox for melhorada tem como isso ficar bom em

Salieri  isso

Kar
  •  34197 posts
  •  

Tigass escreveu: Tão tentando cancelar o AngryJoe por abuso sexual

Acho que ele está hateando o TLoU2, então faz sentido.
    Joe starts telling me it’s not safe to go back to the AirBnB with Allen because Allen is drunk and he might rape me. I say, no way, he’s my friend and I just want to make sure he gets inside okay. Joe starts to say “What kind of man needs help? if he can’t handle his alcohol, he doesn’t deserve to drink any” the two people agree and repeat I would be much better off staying with Joe. I repeat again I need to get back and that friends check on other friends, just like he is doing for me now (a lie but I can tell he’s furious). Eventually, the two people went inside and Joe pulled me off to the side out of sight from the bouncer, everyone at the bar, pushed me against a wall and asked me what my idea was. I replied I had no idea what he meant and he replied: “You’re no better than every other girl, I thought you were better than that” I look at him in shock and he says “You’re no better than every other girl who uses me to get contacts and to grow their platform” I immediately deny all of this and tell him I’ll give every business card back and say exactly what I thought we were SUPPOSED to do. He shakes his head during my explanation and says “nope, you’re just like them all” as if he’s trying to make me feel bad for something I didn’t do. He then said “After I do ALLLL this for you, You meet my friends, I take you to dinner (that Youtube paid for), I pay for everything and you leave me hanging, the least you could do is come back with me” I immediately say I can’t and have to go. He then reminds me not to tell anyone because it would ruin his reputation and mine as well. Some people came outside and asked if we were okay and I say yes and run inside to grab my purse.
    Ele tem um ponto. :rimbuk:

Tigass
  •  22135 posts
  •  

"What kind of man needs help? if he can’t handle his alcohol, he doesn’t deserve to drink any"
    O realismo impressiona

overday
  •  22839 posts
  •  

Esse Crash tá meio esquisito (o visual do personagem). O modelo do personagem já tava pronto com a trilogia recentemente lançada, era só usar, mas a Activision teima em querer deixar o Crash mais "cool"...

Reloaded
  •  5593 posts
  •  

vilela_09 escreveu: não gosto de jogos de plataforma 3d, porém crash eu gosto pq é corredorzão, simula um jogo 2d em 3d, se o pulo for mais preciso e a hitbox for melhorada tem como isso ficar bom em

parece mt daora, vai ser multi ou exclusivo?

e eles usaram as mesmas transiçoes do ratchet né? aos 0:13

Reloaded
  •  5593 posts
  •  

mais um duro golpe no vilelao da massa

Tigass
  •  22135 posts
  •  

vilela_09 escreveu:
    Reloaded escreveu: mais um duro golpe no vilelao da massa
    q? :lolsuper:
    você é gordo

vilela_09
  •  40608 posts
  •  

esse final ai zoou forte os crashs do ps2 :lolsuper:

Tigass
  •  22135 posts
  •  

Reloaded escreveu: duro golpe
    MAS A BARRIGA É MOLE
    Reloaded  isso

Reloaded
  •  5593 posts
  •  

vilela_09 escreveu: carai é motorstorm pacific rift 2 :chocado: :chocado: :chocado:

krl, ta mt bom isso ai!

microsofre podia ter apresentado essa gameplay em maio né

e pelo trailer achei q iam pro lado open world estilo forza, mas pelo visto nao, vai ser igual os dirts antigos

MENSAGENS RECENTES

https://twitter.com/diretodomiolo/status/1781065[…]

ta tudo sob controle galera nao tem nada com o que[…]

>>> Irã x Israel

começou :ohnoes:

O melhor conteúdo: seguro, estável e de fácil manutenção, desde 2012